- Objective: To promote fellowship and exchanges between BLIA members in Europe.
- Supervising Organisation: BLIA World Headquarters
- Organisers: BLIA Europe Fellowship Committee
- Host Organisation: BLIA Frankfurt
- Co-host Organisation: Fo Guang Shan Frankfurt
- Meeting Schedule 12-14 June 2020 (Friday ~ Sunday)
- 12 June (Friday): Registration before 5:00 pm
- June (Saturday): Meeting
- June (Sunday) Closing at 1:30 pm
- After-Meeting tours: please refer to attachments for details
- Venue: Accommodation and meeting venue
H+Hotel Wiesbaden Niedernhausen
Zum Grauen Stein 1, D-65527 Niedernhausen/Wiesbaden
Tel: +49(0)6127 901-0 website: www.h-hotels.com
- Eligible Participants:
BLIA Chapter and subchapter executives, including elder advisors, presidents, treasurers, secretaries etc. or BLIA members recommended by chapter presidents or monastic advisors
* Maximum 300 participants (including staff and local BLIA members)
- Fellowship Meeting：
300 € if registered and paid in full by 28 February 2020.
350 € if registered and paid in full by 30 March 2020.
400.00 € if registered and paid in full by 30 April 2020.
* Fee includes local transportation, meals, and accommodation from 12-14/6, and does not include any personal expenses
* Single rooms require an additional 100 € for 2 nights
* If the organisers are unable to arrange a roommate, the additional charge for a single room will need to be paid.
- Tours: Please see Attachment 4 for more details.
Trip A: Romantic Road Tour: 420 € /person (Tour Group: Minimum 25 people)
Trip B: Fairy Tale Tour, 200 €/person (Tour Group: Minimum 25 people)
To register for the tours, please fill in and return the tour registration form
Deadline: 28 February, 2020 or until full (Minimum 25 people per tour)
- The hotel for the meeting is not in Frankfurt city center. For those arriving before or departing after the meeting, please make your own accommodation arrangements. If transport assistance is required, please book hotels in Frankfurt city center.
- Once registered for the meeting and/ or tour, fees will not be refunded for any cancellations.
- Date ：1 December 2019 to 31 March 2020. Maximum 300 participants. Please refer to attachment 2 for registration form.
- How to register：Online at www.blia.org
* Monastic advisors to use the ECP system.
* If you cannot access the internet, please fill out a registration form and submit to your BLIA Chapter to assist with online registration.
- Transport： For ease of coordinating transportation, all chapters must provide flight details online before 1 May. No transportation service will be provided for information received after the date. Those who do not require any transportation service are also required to provide arrival and departure times.
- Fee submission：Fees to be collected by the local FGS branch temple before submitting to the host organization. Donations and sponsorships welcome. Please refer to attachment 3.
- Please note:
- Participants are to wear the BLIA uniform, membership card, chapter uniform, and BLIA Europe T-shirt.
- Please bring your own country’s small national flags
- For other matters not listed, please contact BLIA Europe Regional Office.
- Bank Account Details:
Account name：Int. Buddhistischer Kulturverein Frankfurt e. V.
Address：Hanauer Landstr.11-13, D-60314,Frankfurt/Main Germany
IBAN: DE41 4401 0046 0133 0114 60
- BLIA Europe Regional Office:
- Host Organization (BLIA Frankfurt, Germany):
Ven. Miao Yen Tel.: 49-1712880799
Fo Guang Shan Frankfurt, Hanauer Landstr. 13, D-60314,Frankfurt/Main Germany
Tel.: 49(69) 4059 0870
Please purchase air tickets for Frankfurt am Main Airport or Frankfurt Main Train station. No transportation service will be provided for airports or train stations in other cities.